The MagWave is a level measurement system which combines a highly visible magnetic level indication with an output from a Guided Wave Radar Transmitter. The MagWave features two separate close-coupled chambers for the level indicator float and the Guided Wave Radar antenna. Using single probe radar transmitters in the standard 1-1/2 inch chamber provides the measurement capabilities of coaxial style probes without the potential for fouling due to build up.
- ASME “U”, “UM” or “S” stamp
- 316 st/st or Hastelloy wetted parts
- Bespoke configurations available
- Any length
- Hermetically sealed floats
- Optional Magnetostrictive transmitters
- External magnetic switches available